Hello. And thanks for being here.
My name is Steve Fales. I am an ordinary human being trying to make the best of this journey. My life is fairly simple – not boring by any means, but simple nonetheless. Here is the overview.
• A great family consisting of a wife and two grown daughters. We manage to love one another despite our imperfections.
• Life coach, consultant and public speaker.
• Employed in senior management at a marketing / advertising agency that I founded quite some time ago.
• Avid distance runner and triathlete. And yes, this means that the alarm clock goes off most mornings around 4:30am.
• Chess player. e4
• Collector of people, including a handful of close friends who have likewise collected me.
I’ve been a student of life management, productivity, personal effectiveness, business, and biblical spiritual growth for over 35 years. And I truly am driven by the desire to live to my full potential and help others do the same. Writing, speaking, and practically every aspect of life provide the venues through which I do this. Currently, I’m actively engaged in building what I hope will be a positive legacy that will benefit many.
That’s about it. Feel free to contact me any time. – firstname.lastname@example.org